Our owners work in the business.
Anyone with a shareholding in the Foster Group must work in the business. We have 11 employees with company shareholdings among our different business units.
What this means:
- We work as a team through every aspect of this business – from high-level decision making to everyday operational decisions.
- Fosters clients have a direct connection with the Group’s owners.
- We have a personal commitment to making every Fosters project a success.
- Within Fosters, decisions are made locally, quickly, and with a lens on long term relationships.
- Our company profits are invested and spent locally.
15% of Fosters is owned by the Foster Group Trust.
This means that 15% of our profit is invested back into the community. A large portion of this money is given to the Foster 500, an initiative that empowers our staff to contribute to the direct community they are a part of.