Building Warrant of Fitness, building compliance work, scheduled building maintenance or reactive building maintenance.
We understand the responsibility of managing commercial, industrial, public, communal and multi-unit residential buildings to ensure they are safe, healthy and durable.
And, because property management can be a minefield of unexpected work, compliance issues and surprising costs, we strive to keep it simple for you.
Through our Virtual Facilities Management (VFM) service, we manage everything to do with building compliance and building maintenance.
Based on the Building Warrant of Fitness, compliance schedules and the current state of a building, we put together a schedule of all subcontractors’ works, lock in prices and then deal directly with the tenants, contractors, or property managers to get the work done.
We deal with any reactive ad hoc issues property maintenance work that arises – through strong partnerships with subcontractors, we get things done properly and quickly.
And, we can draw upon the resources within Fosters Group for much of the non-subcontracted work, providing a quality service through our professional team.
Building Warrants of Fitness
Building Warrants of Fitness are a building owner’s annual statement confirming that the specified systems in the compliance schedule for their building have been maintained and checked for the previous 12 months, in accordance with the compliance schedule.
We schedule and carry out all regular building maintenance jobs on your behalf. With us organising the regular building maintenance, you can rest assured that your asset is being well maintained and retaining value.
With any commercial, industrial, office or other building, issues do arise. Our experienced team and network of contractors are at hand to carry out any reactive work as required. With a facilities manager assigned to your property you can rest assured we will manage any problems quickly and efficiently.
Want to know more about our facilities maintenance service?
How we manage building compliance with VFM:
Once we have drawn up a planned building maintenance schedule, we agree those costs up front over a contracted timeframe, and split the costs into even monthly payments, making budgeting and cash flow easy.
Going forward, you have 24/7 access to a team of people to get any property-related issues fixed, quickly and well.
Simply log-in to the facilities maintenance programme:
- For a realtime overview of regular maintenance tasks
- To access the buildings maintenance history and monthly spend
- To organise reactive maintenance or log a job with the team
- Air conditioning systems
- Access controlled doors
- Audio loops
- Automatic backflow preventers
- Automatic doors and windows
- Building evacuation – 6 monthly
- Building evacuation scheme creation
- Building maintenance systems (roof anchor points)
- Building Warrant of Fitness - Sign Off IQP
- Cable cars
- Emergency lighting systems
- Emergency power systems and emergency powered signs relating to any specified systems
- Emergency warning systems
- Escalators and moving walks (Travellators)
- Escape routes pressurisation systems
- Final exits
- Fire separations
- FM radio frequency systems and infrared beam transmission systems
- Interfaced fire or smoke doors or windows
- Instructional signage - for communicating information
- Laboratory fume cupboards
- Mechanical smoke control
- Mechanical ventilation
- Natural smoke control
- Passenger carrying lifts
- Riser mains for use by fire services
- Service lifts (irrelevant if on the compliance schedule or not)
- Smoke curtains
- Systems for communicating spoken information intended to facilitate evacuation
- Automatic fire alarm monitoring
- Barrier arms, bollards, chains etc
- Building inspection
- Building wash
- Carpet cleaning (deep clean/steam)
- Commercial dishwasher maintenance
- Drainage grate filter maintenance
- Electric car chargers
- Gas hot water servicing
- Gardening - external and internal
- Grease trap maintenance
- Gutter cleaning
- Internal and external pest control
- Lift monitoring
- Painting – interior and exterior
- Rapid rise door servicing
- Roof inspection (fasteners, gutters, corrosion etc)
- Roof treatment or cleaning
- Roller door servicing
- Spider treatment
- Thermal testing power boards & electrical audits – RCD testing
- Window cleaning
- ULV fogging
- Weekly/fortnightly/monthly internal building cleans
- Water tank cleaning
Whether you need building compliance services, or just general maintenance, we will take care of it all.
Want to know more about our facilities management service?