Site Manager – Hamilton & Tauranga
Great people, exceptional results!
Are you looking for a company with a positive culture and a community-focused approach to doing business? Fosters is an award winning commercial construction company based in the Waikato and Bay of Plenty, and significant growth over the last 10 years has seen our business become a recognised leader in the industry.
Commercial construction is booming, and with many exciting projects in the pipeline Fosters is recruiting an experienced Site Manager to join our team.
Reporting to the Project Manager, you will take responsibility and be accountable for the onsite construction process, ensuring that assigned projects are delivered on time, in full and to specification.
- Manage onsite Health and Safety of employees
- Provide project leadership and expert technical support
- Establish a superior workforce by encouraging high performance and developing and retaining great people
- Develop an employee-oriented culture that encourages continuous improvement and delivers exceptional quality and results
- Complete and present projects on time, within budget, and to specification
As the Site Manager you will have:
- Trade or Tertiary level Construction qualification
- A minimum of 4-6 years’ site management experience
- Proven experience managing commercial projects $5m plus
- Solid understanding of relevant legislation and industry compliance standards
- Strong knowledge of construction methodologies
- Genuine commitment to HSE and ensuring safe work practices
- Solid systems skills, including MS Project, Aconex and SharePoint
- Excellent communicator with strong leadership and relationship management skills
- Highly organised with a keen eye for detail
- A positive and solution focused approach
- A valid NZ Driver’s Licence
What we offer
Fosters is renowned for its exceptional workplace culture and business values. In addition to being a great place to work, we offer our people:
- Competitive salary package and employee benefits
- On-going learning and development with genuine career opportunities
- Full support of an experienced leadership team
- A commitment to sustainability and workplace safety
- The opportunity to donate $500 annually to an organisation or charity of your choice
- NZ wide connections
If this sounds like the opportunity for you, please send your CV and a cover letter to email@example.com
Fosters is an equal opportunities employer committed to creating a diverse and inclusive culture across all areas of our business.
All applicants must currently be NZ based and hold current NZ Residency or a valid work permit / visa.
Our workplaces are drug and alcohol free – all successful applicants will be required to complete a pre employment medical, drug and alcohol test.