Save big with our Work Perks.
Our most valuable assets are our people. That’s why we’ve worked hard to organise special deals just for you.
B-Select at 25 Tawn Place are pleased to have this opportunity to be able to offer Foster Construction’s staff a discount through our Te Rapa store on Tyres and Mechanical work.
We are a “one-stop shop”. Our main tyre brand is Bridgestone and Firestone, but we can source any other brand of tyre to your preference.
- Bridgestone & Firestone tyres – retail less 20% (unless already on special)
- Fitting and balancing – 10% off retail
- WOF – $55.00
- Wheel alignments – from $69.00
- Standard service with premium ELF oil – $170.00 (T&Cs apply)
- WOF & Service Combo – from $139.00 (T&Cs apply)
07 849 5114
25 Tawn Place
We have 2 sites, one at Hillcrest and the other located in the YMCA on Pembroke Street. Both have gym spaces and private treatment rooms.
We have a number of physiotherapists with skills in a wide range of musculoskeletal conditions: Back and neck injuries, muscle sprains and strains, joint injuries, chronic pain, sports injuries, neurological conditions, cancer rehabilitation, general rehabilitation eg return to work.
We have a qualified remedial massage therapist and a number of physiotherapists also do acupuncture.
- ACC covered injuries: Normal surcharge ($25) reduced to $15.00
- Non ACC conditions: 20% discount on our normal rates ($110-$65 depending on time of appointment).
- Remedial Massage Therapist (20% discount on normal listed price)
- On-site education
- Cancer rehabilitation services
07 856 4656
12 Burgundy Court
Skin checks involve a detailed head-to-toe skin cancer examination with one of our doctors or our nurse dermoscopists. At the end of your skin check, they will discuss their findings with you and advise if a follow-up or treatment is required.
NAEVUS mole mapping is a head-to-toe skin check, which involves taking images of all of your significant moles and lesions, using the most up-to-date video imaging and computer technology powered by Fotofinder. The images taken are magnified, allowing the structure to be examined in a way that cannot be seen with the naked eye.
These images are reviewed by our doctors and then stored so they can be monitored over time. At your subsequent appointment, new images are taken and can be compared allowing for minor changes in the moles to be detected ensuring melanoma can be picked up at the earliest possible stage.
- Skin checks – $100
- Full Body Mole Map – $250
07 856 1646
512 Grey Street
Hamilton East, Hamilton
Reciprocal access to ALL Waikato/BOP Flex Fitness clubs.
This offer would also be open to staff spouses & children as well. 5-day trial for staff (only) to see if Flex is right for them pre-sign up.
- $18pw on a 12-month membership, or $22pw on a no-contract offer (both saving $104pa)
- No joining fee (save $60)
- Starter Workout Programme (save $60)
- Starter Nutrition Plan (save $60)
Please note there is a $35 key tag fee for members.
07 847 2635
(Te Rapa location)
62 Church Road
With over 115 clinics nationwide, Bay Audiology is the largest audiology network in New Zealand. They offer a range of services that support preventative, diagnostic, and rehabilitative solutions to hearing loss.
- Initial testing (OSH standard) – $39 per employee if tested with a screener/Ear Nurse or $59 if booked with an Audiologist
0800 700 851
Multiple locations in the Waikato and BOP
Tauranga Eyecare (formerly Langford Callard Optometrists) is one of the largest independent optometry practices in New Zealand.
Our main practice is now located on the corner of Cameron Road and Sixth Avenue, right next to South City Medical Centre and Unichem Faulkners Pharmacy. We also have a branch in the Omokoroa Medical Hub.
We have three Optometrists specialising in different aspects of optometry including low vision, contact lenses, and therapeutic prescribing.
We have a full workshop and two Dispensing Opticians giving us the ability to glaze single vision multi-coated lenses in store. We stock over 1000 frames and fully support New Zealand based frame and lens wholesalers. We are providers of Certified Safety Glasses for your workplace Health and Safety needs.
- Comprehensive eye examination following the 11-point recommendation of the NZ Association of Optometrists – $55.00 (including digital retinal photography).
- Discount off premium frames and lenses – 15%
- Lens packages under the EyeDeal label (starting from $299 for single vision lenses.
*Note that the above discounted services would apply to staff of Foster Construction only and they would need to present identification to access.
07 578 6413
1/394 Cameron Road
Work Perks are intended for Foster employees only. Please note that discounts and deals are subject to change without notice. We will try to keep this list as up-to-date as possible.